Experience Immediate Relief From TMJ Symptoms!
TMJ Pain Relief Solution
TMJ is a common term used to describe pain in your chewing muscles and inflammation in your jaw joint. This disorder and resultant dysfunction will result in significant pain. In addition, you will generally experience clicking, popping or grating.
Common Causes of TMJ:
- Repetitive clenching or grinding of teeth
- Trauma including sports injuries, whiplash from a car accident or accidental injuries causing your chin to move in a upward/backward direction
- Mal-alignment of the teeth surfaces
- Habits including excessive gum chewing, ice chewing, nail biting or eating very hard foods
- Exaggerated opening of mouth when eating or yawning
- Lack of overbite
- Clenching from stress or anger
Physical therapy can help the symptoms of TMJ pain by using techniques to stimulate muscle relaxation and by increasing the range of motion in the joint. While working closely with your dentist or physician, Advanced Physical Therapy will customize a plan that will get your jaw and neck moving safely and provide TMJ pain relief. Even if you have not had success with other TMJ pain relief solutions, this program is for you.
Our TMJ pain relief solution is typically covered by your health insurance. We participate with most insurance plans and accept personal injury protection auto insurance and attorney letters of protection. The cost of each session varies depending on your insurance plan. If you are uninsured or have a high deductible insurance plan, we have affordable payment plans for as low as $25 per week.
- Clinics that have you return for several visits without seeing improvement.
- Clinicians that only treat with exercise. Skilled, hands on treatment will produce quick and astonishing results.
- Outdated technology that produces only short term pain relief. Read about the Infrared Cold Laser for TMJ pain relief.
Significant decrease in TMJ pain may be noticeable in as little as 1-3 treatment sessions, especially if your pain started in the last few weeks. More chronic and severe conditions may take 6-12 visits for total TMJ pain relief and normal jaw movement.
Don’t put it off any longer. TMJ pain can lead to headaches, migraine pain, neck pain or shoulder pain. The longer you wait the more serious your problem may become. Don’t continue to live with face and jaw pain. Don’t let your problem get to the point of no return. Call and schedule an appointment today.
Benefits Of Our TMJ Pain Relief Solution
- Immediate relief from jaw and face pain
- Expert, hands on treatment for muscles and joints causing TMJ pain
- Individualized exercise programs specifically for your condition
- Faster recovery period
- Learn how to avoid future face and jaw pain
- Increased jaw flexibility and movement
- Extensive self-care education
- Revolutionary Infrared Cold Laser Technology for migraine pain