Stroke Rehabilitation Solution
Rehabilitation is a critical part of recovery for many stroke survivors. The effects of stroke may mean that you must change, relearn or redefine how you live. Stroke rehabilitation helps you return to independent living.
As experts in the treatment of the mobility and functional movement, we address the root cause of your limitations and not just the symptoms. We provide one-on-one stroke rehabilitation that focuses on individualized treatment to effectively improve walking, transfers, balance, strength, flexibility, coordination, posture and endurance.
We specialize in addressing the deeper, underlying problems that may or may not be related to your stroke in order to achieve maximum function with daily activities. We will do a thorough evaluation and develop an individualized stroke treatment program just for you. This includes helping you develop a lifestyle that will keep you strong and active for years to come.
Our stroke rehabilitation solution is typically covered by your health insurance. We participate with most insurance plans and accept personal injury protection auto insurance and attorney letters of protection. The cost of each session varies depending on your insurance plan. If you are uninsured or have a high deductible insurance plan, we have affordable payment plans for as low as $25 per week.
- Home health agencies that drag out your treatment time for their financial benefit.
- Inpatient rehabilitation hospitals that keep you beyond the necessary time for their financial benefit.
- Therapists who come to the home and do not have the equipment or specialized skills necessary to maximize your recovery.
- Exercise prescription from a personal trainer or someone who is not a specialist in Stroke Rehab.
- Relying on medications alone to control pain and other symptoms. Exercise and nutrition are essential for long term mobility and longevity.
- Clinics that have you return for several visits without seeing improvement.
- Therapists that do not include your family or caregiver in the treatment.
What You Can Expect From Our Stroke Rehabilitation Solution
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Personalized treatment program
- Expert one on one care
- Decreased pain with daily life
- Improved posture
- Improved walking
- Increased body and core strength
- Improved balance
- Decreased fall risk
- Increased endurance
- Higher quality of life
- Long term mobility and longevity
- Family and caregiver training
- Total satisfaction