Learn How To Avoid
Shoulder Pain Solution
Shoulder and arm pain are extremely common complaints with many different causes. It is important to get an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your shoulder pain so that the appropriate treatment can be performed. There are 7 common causes of shoulder pain:
- Tendon Tears
While working closely with you and your pain management physician, we can help you help yourself. If you are ready to take an active approach in your own recovery, this is the program for you. Get your shoulders moving safely and do more with less pain. Even if you have not had success with other treatments for shoulder pain, this program is for you. We address the root cause rather than merely treat the symptoms. This results in longer-lasting relief and is highly effective in preventing recurrent shoulder pain and problems. Our advanced techniques will promote a fast recovery and may help conditions where all previous therapies have failed.
Our shoulder pain solution is typically covered by your health insurance. We participate with most insurance plans and accept personal injury protection auto insurance and attorney letters of protection. The cost of each session varies depending on your insurance plan. If you are uninsured or have a high deductible insurance plan, we have affordable payment plans for as low as $25 per week.
- Clinics that have you return for several visits without seeing improvement.
- Clinicians that only treat with exercise. Skilled, hands on treatment will produce quick and astonishing results.
- Outdated technology that produces only short term pain relief. Read about the Infrared Cold Laser for shoulder pain.
Significant decrease in shoulder pain may be noticeable in as little as 3-5 treatments, especially if your pain started in the last few weeks. More chronic & severe conditions may take 6-12 visits for total shoulder pain relief, normal flexibility and full strength.
Don’t put it off any longer. Shoulder and arm pain greatly affect your ability to lift, carry, open doors, get dressed and take care of yourself and your family. Overtime, shoulder problems can lead to severe neck pain. The longer you wait the more serious your shoulder pain and problem may become. Don’t continue to live with the pain. Don’t let your problem get to the point of no return. Call and schedule an appointment today.
Benefits Of Our Shoulder Pain Solution
- Immediate relief from shoulder pains
- Expert, hands on treatment for muscles and joints causing shoulder pain
- Individualized exercise programs specifically for your condition
- Faster recovery period
- Learn how to avoid future shoulder pain
- Increased flexibility, strength & movement
- Better sleep
- Extensive self-care education
- Revolutionary Infrared Cold Laser Technology for pains