Parkinson’s Solutions in Central FloridaJanuary 23, 2018
Parkinson’s Disease is a progressive neurological disorder affecting the brain and central nervous system. It is best described as a movement disorder. Parkinson’s affects as many as 1 million people in the United States and approximately 60,000 Americans are diagnosed each year. While Parkinson’s Disease can occur in a younger individual, it mostly affects people over the age of 50. The cause is still unknown despite extensive research. Many experts think that Parkinson’s is caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors, which may vary from person to person. The four primary motor signs of Parkinson’s are:
- Tremor of the hands, arms, legs and face
- Slowness of movement
- Stiffness of the limbs or trunk
- Impaired balance or coordination
- Floor to Ceiling
- Side to Side
- Step and Reach
- Sit to stand
- Reduce symptoms
- Increase range of motion
- Hand/eye coordination
- Core strength
Benefits of Our Back Pain Solution
- Immediate relief from back pains.
- Expert, hands on treatment for back muscles and joints.
- Individualized exercise programs specifically for your condition.
- Faster recovery period.
- Learn how to avoid future back pain causes.
- Increased flexibility & movement.
- Better sleep.
- Extensive self-care education.
- Revolutionary Infrared Cold Laser Technology for lower back pains.