Recover Quickly from
Neck Pain Solution
Doctors estimate that 7 out of 10 people will be troubled by neck pain and neck stiffness at some time in their life. Although this pain can be intense, it rarely requires surgery and responds well to therapeutic treatment including physical therapy and select home care treatments. Causes of neck pain include degenerative diseases, neck sprain/strain, arthritis, cervical disc herniation, accidents causing whiplash and poor posture.
While working closely with you and your pain management physician, we can help you help yourself. If you are ready to take an active approach in your own recovery, this is the program for you. Get your neck and shoulders moving safely and do more with less pain. Even if you have not had success with other treatments for neck pain, this program is for you. We address the root cause rather than merely treat the symptoms. This results in longer-lasting relief and is highly effective in preventing recurrent neck pain and problems. Our advanced techniques will promote a fast recovery and may help conditions where all previous therapies have failed.
Our neck pain solution is typically covered by your health insurance. We participate with most insurance plans and accept personal injury protection auto insurance and attorney letters of protection. The cost of each session varies depending on your insurance plan. If you are uninsured or have a high deductible insurance plan, we have affordable payment plans for as low as $25 per week.
- Clinics that have you return for several visits without seeing improvement.
- Clinicians that only treat with exercise. Skilled, hands on treatment will produce quick and astonishing results.
- Outdated technology that produces only short term pain relief. Read about the Infrared Cold Laser for neck pain.
Significant decrease in neck pain may be noticeable in as little as 1-3 treatment sessions, especially if your pain started in the last few weeks. More chronic and severe conditions may take 6-12 visits for total neck pain relief and normal flexibility.
Don’t put it off any longer. Neck pain can lead to headaches, TMJ pain, migraine pain or shoulder pain. The longer you wait the more serious your problem may become. Don’t continue to live with neck pain and neck stiffness. Don’t let your problem get to the point of no return. Call and schedule an appointment today.
Benefits Of Our Neck Pain Solution
- Immediate relief from neck pains
- Expert, hands on treatment for muscles and joints causing neck pain
- Individualized exercise programs specifically for your condition
- Faster recovery period
- Learn how to avoid future neck and back pain
- Increased flexibility & movement
- Better sleep
- Extensive self-care education and stiff neck treatment
- Revolutionary Infrared Cold Laser Technology for neck pains