Improve Your Strength,
Posture and Endurance
MS Pain Relief Solution
For many people with MS, pharmacological therapy alone is not able to address particular symptoms adequately or, in some cases, disease progression. Rehabilitation is a component of the comprehensive management of MS that focuses on function, and adds non-pharmacological strategies for the care of the person.
As experts in the treatment of the muscular and nervous systems, we address the root cause of your condition and not just the symptoms. We provide one on one care that focuses on individualized treatment to effectively improve strength, balance, flexibility, coordination, posture and endurance as well as decrease pain.
We specialize in addressing the deeper, underlying problems that may or may not be related to MS. We will do a thorough evaluation and develop an individualized treatment program just for you. This includes helping you develop a lifestyle that will keep you strong and active for years to come.
Our MS treatment solution is typically covered by your health insurance. We participate with most insurance plans and accept personal injury protection auto insurance and attorney letters of protection. The cost of each session varies depending on your insurance plan. If you are uninsured or have a high deductible insurance plan, we have affordable payment plans for as low as $25 per week.
- Clinics that have you return for several visits without seeing improvement.
- Clinicians that only treat with exercise. Skilled, hands on treatment will produce quick and astonishing results.
- Relying on medications alone to control MS. Exercise and nutrition are essential for long term mobility and longevity.
- Exercise prescription from a personal trainer or a non-MS treatment specialist.
What You Can Expect From Our MS Treatment Solution.
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Personalized treatment program
- Expert one on one care
- Decreased pain with daily life
- Improved posture
- Increased body and core strength
- Improved balance
- Decreased fall risk
- Increased endurance
- Higher quality of life
- Long term mobility and longevity
- Total satisfaction