Improve Your Circulation & Reduce Pain
Advanced Physical Therapy of Central Florida uses Anodyne® Therapy for the benefit of improved circulation, reduced pain, reduced inflammation, collagen synthesis, increased flexibility and decreased muscle spasm. The patented treatment method of Anodyne® Therapy causes blood vessels (arteries and veins) to temporarily dilate – thus increasing local circulation, and reducing pain, stiffness and muscle spasm. It uses near-infrared light to release nitric oxide, a powerful vasodilator, from red blood cells. The localized release of nitric oxide improves nerve function and is also important for growing new blood vessels and skin cells necessary for wound healing.
Anodyne® Therapy can be applied in direct skin contact to any area of the body and is:
- Clinically proven
- An effective alternative to prescription medication
Some conditions that benefit from Anodyne® Therapy:
- Wrist & hand pain
- Elbow pain & edema
- Plantar Fasciitis Symptoms
- Neck pain & muscle spasms
- Shoulder pain & impingement
- Knee pain & stiffness
- Low back pain & spasms
- Diabetic Neuropathy
Studies have shown a 57% reduction in pain with the use of Anodyne® Therapy.
- Do you suffer from shooting, stabbing or tingling pain in your arms, hands, feet or legs?
- Do you suffer from Diabetes, PVD or another condition that is causing poor circulation?
- Have you recently undergone a course of chemotherapy?
- Do you have a painful injury that just won’t go away?
- Does muscle spasm or muscle stiffness keep you from participating in activities you love?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above- you are likely an excellent candidate for treatment.
What You Can Expect From Our Anodyne® Therapy
- Reduced pain
- Relief from muscles spasms
- Increased circulation
- Drug-free treatment of control of pain
- Improve your overall ability to do daily activities